This was the home of the Campbellsville Bank for about 17
years. It was organized in 1910 and continued operation until 1927 when it
became part of the Union Bank in Pulaski.
Several different businesses have
been operated from this building over the years. Mr. Reece Campbell ran a
general merchandise store here for many years. Later, at least two grocery
stores operated from this location.
The building looks to be in pretty
good shape considering it's age.
The following Stock Certificate #34 was issued by the
Campbellsvile Bank on December 31, 1914, to Mrs. Sallie B. Campbell - 0ne
share at $100.00 per share.
furnished by Bobby & Judy Smith)
The Pictures are
big, so allow ample time for them to load. They are worth the wait.
MORE COMING SOON!
H. Stout Campbellsville, TN